This breakfast is easy and perfect for busy mornings.
PrepTime: 5 Mins,
TotalTime: 15Mins to overnight,
Calories: 200 calories
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats,
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds,
- 1/2 banana and favourite fruits,
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk,
- shavings of dark chocolate
- In a small bowl add almond milk and chia seed. Stir and set aside for 10 minutes. You can also keep it overnight.
- Cook rolled oats in water for 7 minutes.
- Add oats to the chia mixture.
- Top it with banana or fruit of choice. Sprinkle dark chocolate and nuts.